Greg Sobo: How Long will my Case Take?
The two most important questions in any personal injury case is:
- How much is my case worth? And,
- How long is it going to take?
As far as how long it's going to take, there are many factors that help determine that answer.
- How did the accident happen?
- How much insurance is available?
- What injuries were suffered?
- Is there a surgery?
- Was there any recovery involved?
All of these things matter in how long a case can last.
Generally speaking, in a car accident case at Sobo & Sobo, we'll finish a car accident case within 12 to 14 months. In a slip and fall case we can finish a case within 14 to 16 months. And even in the most complicated cases, even though you've heard of some cases taking years and years, at Sobo & Sobo we make sure we're diligent and those cases are finished within 24 months.