Have you, or has a loved one been receiving medical treatment at Orange Regional Medical Center? Have you been the victim of medical malpractice, been involved in a collision with another vehicle or sustained injuries in a slip and fall accident?
Make your first phone call to Sobo & Sobo to obtain a free consultation relating to your personal injury case. Although many people involved in accidents usually call insurance companies first, you need to know right up front what your legal rights are, what to expect and how to proceed with a personal injury claim if you so choose. Insurance companies would rather try to convince you to settle quickly and for less than you would likely be entitled to if your case went to settlement or court.
It is important to contact a personal injury lawyer to find out about obtaining fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. You pay nothing until your case is successful in court or settled.
Orange Regional Medical Center Location
Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC) is a non-profit organization formed as the result of the merger of Arden Hill Hospital and Horton Medical Center, combining to make a new, seven floor state-of-the-art technological facility in 2011.
ORMC was the first new hospital built in New York State in over 20 years and boasts 383 beds and more than 2,400 health care professionals on staff. Over 600 doctors have privileges at ORMC and treat thousands of people each year.
ORMC is located at 707 E Main St. in Middletown, New York. The Sobo & Sobo office is located at 1 Dolson Ave. in Middletown, New York. You can contact Sobo & Sobo at 845.343.7626.
Orange Regional Medical Center’s Clinical Quality Safety Record with records provided by heathgrades.com:
- Orange Regional Medical Center: Has received the America’s Best Hospitals Awards, (2019); the Patient Safety Excellent Award, (2017, 2018); America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award (2017, 2018, 2019); America’s 100 Best Hospitals for General Surgery Award (2018, 2019); Bariatric Surgery Excellence Award, (2017, 2018, 2019).
- Heart attack: The mortality rate, based on 614 cases is 4.23 percent. The predicted death rate is 6.61 percent. The hospital rated five stars out of five in this area.
- Bariatric surgery: Bariatric surgery is weight-loss surgery that helps morbidly obese people achieve significant weight loss. The complication rate for this type of procedure is 0.61 percent, with the predicted complication rate being 2.7 percent. The percentages were based on 825 cases.
- Hip fracture treatment: Hip fracture treatment is the surgical repair of the upper part of the thighbone that fits into the hip socket. ORMC received a three out of five star rating in this area, with a complication rating of 16.59 percent, lower than the predicated average rate of 18.33 percent.
- Pacemaker procedures: Pacemaker procedures include surgery to implant or replace a pacemaker. The complications rating for this surgical procedure is five stars out of five, with the actual complication rate ranked at 7.66 percent, several points lower than the predicted complication rate of 11.43 percent. The percentages are based on 222 hospital cases and a national average of 156 cases.
- Gallbladder removal surgery: Also known as cholecystectomy, is the surgical removal of the gallbladder due to gallstones. The percentages here were based on 166 hospital cases and a national average of 118 cases. The hospital complication rating is 12.05 percent, compared to a predicated complication rating of 19.36 percent.
Orange Regional Medical Center in Middletown, New York Ratings
Yelp: Users give ORMC in Middletown, New York 2.4 out of 5 stars.
Google: Users give ORMC in Middletown, New York 2.8 out of 5 stars.