Lisa Solomon, Esq.
I have been a legal research and writing lawyer for more than 20 years. My writing style is characterized by precision, clarity and concision. I love what I do, and helping clients along their legal journeys.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1993
- Semi-finalist, Orison S. Marden Moot Court Competition
- Brandeis University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1990
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean’s List (all semesters)
- Justice Brandeis Scholar
- Abraham Sachar Scholar
- New York, 1994
- United States Supreme Court, 2005
- United States District Court, SDNY, 1994
- United States District Court, EDNY, 1994
In high school, I took a history class on the Nazi period in Germany. The final exam was a reenactment of the Nuremberg Trials, which I found fascinating.
I enjoy foraging for wild mushrooms and other wild edible foods!