New York Real Estate & Probate Law Attorneys
The Law Offices of Sobo & Sobo has performed thousands of real estate closings and contract reviews. Our founding attorney, Gary M. Sobo, has been representing buyers and sellers throughout the Hudson Valley for more than 40 years.
The Real Estate Legal Services We Provide
At Sobo & Sobo, our top notch real estate team provides thorough and comprehensive legal advice for all real estate issues, including but not limited to:
Contract and Closing Division
- Transfer of homes and property
- Transfer of NYC coops and condos
- Representing mortgage lenders and banks
- Analysis of binder
- Review and negotiation of purchase or sale agreements
- Drafting of contracts
- Commercial real estate closings
- Representing sponsors in the sale of condo and coop units
- Title and survey review, along with lien searches
- Drafting of deeds
- Preparation of closing statements
- Analyzing tax considerations
- Due diligence including review of building financials, minutes and offering plans
- Representing owners in the refinance of their homes or investment properties
- New construction purchaser and builders closings
- Structure and formation of corporations and limited liability corporations
- Drafting of operating agreements
- Deed transfers
- Powers of attorney
- Healthcare proxies
Closings anywhere in New York and New Jersey including Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and Westchester as well as Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Sullivan and Dutchess counties.
- Non-Payment Proceedings
- Holdover Proceedings
- Drafting Leases
- Commercial Leases
Foreclosure and Short Sale Division
- Modification Conferences
- Short sale closings
Probate and Estate Planning
Sobo and Sobo is also experienced in providing estate work to help our clients take care of all aspects of wills, trusts and probate proceedings. If you need assistance setting up an estate or find yourself involved in an inheritance dispute, we can help.
Established Real Estate Attorneys Practicing throughout NY and NJ
In today’s economy and housing market, people are seeking an experienced real estate attorney like Gary M. Sobo , Alan Jay Alexrod or Jeana Pinto when they need advice or representation in a short sale, assistance finding a lender, or help obtaining title insurance. Sobo & Sobo has been assisting real estate clients with such issues since 1969.
Contact The Law Firm of Sobo & Sobo for Real Estate Assistance
To learn more about our real estate, probate or estate services, contact Sobo & Sobo free of charge at 855-468-7626. An experienced real estate lawyer would be happy to answer your questions and provide legal advice that addresses your unique needs.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.