Sheila Rosenrauch, Esq.
Personal Injury Lawyer
I went to Hunter College where I participated in their Honors Program and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. I earned a B.A. and graduated Magna Cum Laude. I then enrolled at New York Law School, where I was an Editor of the Law Review, earned my J.D., and graduated Magna cum laude in June of 1978. Within months of graduating, I began my career as a personal injury attorney for the Con Edison Law Department. In 1987 I moved to the Hudson Valley and joined a small firm in Goshen, NY as a defense attorney, and have been devoted to helping injury victims from the region since that time.
- 1979 New York State
- Southern District of New York
Eastern District of New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- 1975 Hunter College, NYC, B.A., Magna cum laude
- 1978 New York Law School, J.D., Magna cum laude
Honors and Awards:
- Phi Betta Cappa, Hunter College
- Editor of the Law Review, New York Law School
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State United Teachers
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Shields
- Dutchess Community College, Adjunct Professor of Business Law
- Pace University School of Law, Board of Directors, Alumni Association
- Young Lawyers’ Section
Past Employment Positions:
- Alan B. Brill, P.C., Attorney
- Finkelstein & Partners, Managing Attorney/Trial Attorney
- Frederick J. Murphy & Associates, Partner/Trial Attorney
- Law Office of Ernest J. Williams, Esq., Attorney
I have been handling personal injury cases of all kinds for nearly 40 years. I have represented both plaintiffs and defendants, individuals, corporations, and municipalities.
My diverse experience gives me a unique yet balanced perspective on the cases that are entrusted to me.
I believe that everyone deserves their Day in Court and I have committed my entire professional career to making sure my clients’ stories are heard.