Real Estate & Probate
Lawyers Fighting for You
The real estate and probate attorneys at Offices of Sobo & Sobo have performed thousands of real estate closings and contract reviews. Our founding attorney Gary M. Sobo has been representing buyers and sellers throughout the Hudson Valley for more than 50 years.
How Real Estate & Probate Lawyers Can Help
In today’s sometimes challenging economy and housing market, people are seeking an experienced real estate attorney they can trust. Our real estate and probate practice serves primarily residential buyers and sellers throughout New York and New Jersey.
Our real estate team provides thorough and comprehensive legal advice for all real estate issues, including but not limited to:
Contract and Closing Issues
- Transfers of homes and property
- Sales and transfers of coops and condos
- Representing mortgage lenders and banks
- Analysis of binders
- Review and negotiation of purchase or sale agreements
- Drafting of contracts
- Commercial real estate closings
- Title and survey reviews, along with lien searches
- Drafting of deeds
- Preparation of closing statements
- Analyzing tax considerations
- Due diligence including review of building financials, minutes and offering plans
- Representing owners in the refinance of their homes or investment properties
- New construction purchaser and builders’ closings
- Structure and formation of corporations and limited liability corporations
- Drafting of operating agreements
- Deed transfers
Sobo & Sobo offers closing services for clients living anywhere in New York and New Jersey including Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and Westchester as well as Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Sullivan and Dutchess counties.
Probate and Estate Planning
- Power of attorney
- Healthcare proxies
Sobo & Sobo is also experienced in providing estate work to help clients take care of all aspects of wills, trusts and probate proceedings. If you need assistance setting up an estate or find yourself involved in an inheritance dispute can contact a real estate attorney to explore the specifics and value of their case in a free consultation.
Established Real Estate Attorneys
In today’s economy and housing market, people are seeking an experienced real estate attorney when they need advice or representation in a short sale, assistance finding a lender, or help obtaining title insurance. Sobo & Sobo has been assisting real estate clients with such issues since 1969.
To learn more about our real estate, probate or estate services, contact Sobo & Sobo free of charge at 855-GOT-SOBO. An experienced real estate lawyer would be happy to answer your questions and provide legal advice that addresses your unique needs.