Exactech Lawsuit Attorneys
In February 2022, Exactech, a joint replacement tech manufacturer, began recalling all its knee and ankle implants made since 2004. Their polyethylene liners were found to degrade prematurely, likely causing thousands to suffer temporary but painful symptoms. Scroll down to see a list of common symptoms likely caused by defective Exactech implants.
If you or a loved one are experiencing painful symptoms after using one of these recalled products, you may be eligible for compensation. To see if you are eligible to file an Exactech lawsuit, please call 855-468-7626 or contact online for a free consultation with an expert toxic tort attorney.
Recalled Exactech Products
- OPTETRAK®Unicondylar Tibial Components
- OPTETRAK® All-polyethylene CR Tibial Components
- OPTETRAK® All-polyethylene PS Tibial Components
- OPTETRAK® B-Series Ps Tibial Insert
- OPTETRAK® CC Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK® CR Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK® CR Slope Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK® PS Tibial Inserts
- CUSTOM OPTETRAK® Angled PS Insert
- CUSTOM OPTETRAK® CC Tibial Insert
- OPTETRAK® HI-FLEX® PS Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK “MOMB” Non-Mod Molded Insert
- OPTETRAK® RBK PS Tibial Components
- OPTETRAK Logic® CR Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK Logic® CR Slope Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK Logic® CRC Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK Logic® PS Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK Logic® PSC Tibial Inserts
- OPTETRAK Logic® CC Tibial Inserts
- TRULIANT® CR Tibial Inserts
- TRULIANT® CR Slope Tibial Inserts
- TRULIANT® CRC Tibial Inserts
- TRULIANT® PS Tibial Inserts
- TRULIANT® PSC Tibial Inserts
Find Your Exactech Implant Model
To find if your implant model matches one of Exactech’s recalled products:
- Enter the implant’s serial number in your medical records on Exactech’s Recall Check Page
- Call Exactech directly at 1-888-912-0403
- Schedule a follow-up appointment with your surgeon
Symptoms Caused by Exactech Implants
The most common health risks potentially caused by defective Exactech products include osteolysis (bone loss), fractures, and the need for revision surgery. These symptoms are caused by debris released from the polyethylene liners as they degrade.
Common Symptoms Caused by Defective Exactech Joint Implants
- “Clicking” sensations from areas with knee, ankle, and hip implants
- Joint swelling where implants were placed
- Grinding or crunching noises coming from implant areas
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Difficulty holding your weight up, and pain while standing or walking
Before considering legal action, be sure to contact your doctor to see if they can diagnose any issues related to your implant. They may be able to provide x-rays to check for bone loss or fractures, treatment for temporary to long-term symptoms such as revision surgery to replace these implants.
Free Consultations with Exactech Lawsuit Attorneys in NY
Sobo & Sobo offers free consultations for victims of defective Exactech products. Contact us online or call 855-468-7626 to share your story with an expert defective drugs and devices lawyer and discover the value of your case.
The attorneys at Sobo & Sobo have extensive experience handling product liability cases. We know what it takes to help injured victims recover medical costs, lost wages, and other damages to get their lives back on track.